Saturday, February 20, 2016

30 day detox: day 2

So yeah, I was up a lot last night with pain, I don't think that this detox thing is gonna last long. It's seriously painful. I am all about the no fast food, soda and far less sugar part tho. And still gonna stick to 5 meals a day as often as possible!! Oh and of course water, lots of water, actually think I'm gonna buy some lemons so I can start each day with Lemon Water!!

I plan to continue to take the detox pills but only one a day, the metabolism booster made me feel terrible tho, way too much caffeine. I hate that I'm kinda quitting on only day 2. I don't know how people make it through the whole thing!! We are gonna focus more on including veggies as a primary nutrition source!! And I'm gonna find ways to get my heart rate up once a day!! Hopefully either way I'll be making progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment