Thursday, March 3, 2016

30 day detox: Day 14

Woohoo it's hard to believe we are already in 2 weeks!! I feel so much better, my appetite and cravings are so much better, and the numbers are really beginning to show both in the scale and in inches!! It's not obvious to us yet, as it take 4 weeks for you to notice, 8 for close friends, and 12 for everyone else. So we have a little ways to go. But we are making good progress!! This week between the two of us we lost 5.4 lbs and 3.75 inches!!! At 4 weeks I will give you our over all difference!! But it's looking pretty good!!

Today I didn't eat nearly as much as I should as I wasn't hungry because I was so busy!! But tomorrow we are gonna have blueberry pancakes for breakfast so I expect that I will need to put in some good cardio to burn it back off. I also plan on doing abs!!! Dustin is going out tomorrow, hopefully he doesn't ruin his hard work with too many beers.

Really wanna start seeing some muscle definition, but I joined a group that I am enjoying having their support each day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment