Monday, August 26, 2013

Project 52: eyes

This theme was something I had thought about for a while. I had lots of little ideas but nothing had quite seemed perfect yet. Than I was staying at my in laws and spending lots of time with my beautiful niece and listening to her brag about how beautiful Kyra's blue eyes are. And well it made me sad because I can see the beauty in her brown green eyes!! She has stunning eyes that can just draw you in. Funny shaped and all (inside joke). So I asked her if I could just take a picture of her eyes!! And don't you just agree? I mean the color is just so incredible! Gosh she is a beautiful girl!!





For complete list of all pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolutions which has links to all of my project 52 blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment