Friday, October 26, 2018

Book Review: My Name is Memory

This lovely book was one I picked up from the garage sale my friends and I had before the hurricane.



My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares is an intriguing story that really gets your brain thinking. Along with a charming love story of the times!

Ann Brashares is the same author who wrote The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, her smooth easy to read narrative is very similar in this book!! Worth reading for a nice story, but the little surprise of the interesting time traveled and tested relationships that you meet through out the story gives this book the feel of something new!!

It was a great read that I really enjoyed while stuck without power and then stuck in a hotel room! Another 10 out of 10 review!! Plus I think it may be a movie so check it out!!

More travel Blogs next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment