Thursday, October 11, 2018

Book Review: Branding Yourself



So this book... It was my hurricane reading material!! I started reading it during Hurricane Florence and I finally finished it today while watching Hurricane Micheal run through North Carolina! That may seem like a long time to finish a book, but this book is so jam packed with information I was constantly taking notes and attempting to try out methods suggested in the book so you only get through a few pages at a time!

Branding Yourself by Erik Deckers and Kyle Lacy is an incredible source of knowledge for anyone who runs a business or simply wants to land a new job! They provide details on all of the leading social media sites, but also include how to bring your brand into the real world.

I could reread this book 10 times and purchase still get more information that is useful to me each time!! They include up to date sources and links to allow you to further advance the information they provide!!

So if you are looking to invent yourself or your business this is the perfect book for you to read!! 10/10 recommend it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment