Monday, August 24, 2015

12 week workout!! 4 weeks progress!!

As most of you probably know or have seen by now I got chosen by an awesome trainer and founder of Beauty and the Fit to be part of a 12 week fitness program test group!! I was so unbelievably excited. The program consists of HIIT workouts, and cardio days!! I put in 5 days of hard work with the weekends being active rest days aka going on walks and such!! We have been making sure we eat rational portions and lots and lots of water. A gallon a day to be exact and some days I feel like I am going to float away lol!!

But all the hard work has been paying off!! It may not be super apparent in my result pictures, but I feel amazingly healthy already. And love that I can easily choose meals worth eating no matter where I go! 






No comments:

Post a Comment