Thursday, June 9, 2016

How I cleared my skin up!!

If you are friends with me on Social Media, you probably saw a little over a month ago, post after post about me being unhappy with my skin!! It had gotten to a very bad point after I stopped nursing Darren, and I tried Micellar Water, I tried Stridex, I tried acne toner stuff but for over a month nothing would touch it!! And I had major outbreaks all over my face, we aren't talking the inevitable pimple here or there, but full patches that were red, swollen, and painful!! I was desperate to find something that would really work. 



I had a couple friends who recommended Posh to me. I tried the gender bender bar for a couple days but only did it before bed and didn't see much change so gave up the first time. It wasn't until one of them posted about this face mask called In The Clear, did I go back to Posh. I originally tried the face mask because it was supposed to be really cooling and soothing for sinus pain, and headaches. But the day after I used it I saw a major change in the inflammation of my outbreaks. Like to the point I was sold, and called up my friend right away and said, hey I need this mask in my life right now.



So I looked at my sink and saw that little sample of Gender Bender just sitting there and thought, well maybe I should give it more of a chance. And asked how often I should be using it, I was told twice a day and make sure you moisturize. Within a couple days this time I started to see my face clearing up and was so excited I bought a whole huge chunk, along with the Cackle Spackle face mask because it has a lot of the same ingredients and I wanted to have a second mask to switch between. 







Fast forward a month, yes it took that long to get to a point I felt comfortable showing off my skin again. But now I can't stop looking at it and feeling how smooth it is everywhere. I love how amazing these products are.





Here is the routine I did:

Gender Bender in the morning, and before bed.
Simple moisturizer afterwards
Wednesday: In The Clear
Sunday: Cackle Spackle

My face is so much better now, that's not to say I don't get an occasional pimple here and there, but as long as I make sure to stick with my routine they clear up in a day or two, and I haven't had any outbreaks since I started using Posh!!




No comments:

Post a Comment