Friday, November 14, 2014

My maternity pictures!

So I haven't decided which one is my favorite. I love them all so much and not only for the pictures, but I will remember this shoot forever! I had a great time, and felt so comfortable shooting these pictures if not freezing my butt off in the process!! But being pregnant no matter how uncomfortable it may be is worth every second and is such a beautiful thing!!!

If you guys want to print any of these pictures let me know and I can send you a link to the page you can download full copies from and get the print release for them too!! Isn't my photographer awesome for providing that? Just let me know if you would like it!!!

Also since this is a baby related post I thought I would post the link to our registry for those of you who wanted it, so you don't have to dig through my Facebook to find it!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment