Friday, February 4, 2011

Me and a Family member



Two people that I love and feel like I havent mentioned enough in this blog. My cousin Tan Tan. He is the shit and always willing to help me out!!! Him and I are very close and have been my entire life I think hell, we even have pictures of us 1 year old pushing each other around the gym at a family reunion! I wish he lived closer so that we could hang out all the time. We always have WAY too much fun!




And Preston. He is the damned cutest freaking little boy I have ever met. I wanna kidnap him and take him with me everywhere. I'm sad cuz he is growing up SOOO fast and I dont get to see him but like once a year which is sad. I just hope someday in the future he'll actually know who I am and Love me as much as I love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment