Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2.




So this one is kinda tricky. So the wording says a picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest. There is obviously someone else with whom im even closer to. But not for as long. So I chose to do the longest one.

Amber is my sister and though we have had some REALLY bad fights in our time. They always mend and what doesnt kill us makes us stronger. We have been through alot from, the time in the hall way in our house in Dacono I remember pulling hair and hitting fights over god knows what. To us finally getting along and her taking me out with her friends bowling, and to parties!! We really do get along well just not in small places for long times. Haha we learned that after being roommates for a summer in a one bedroom apartment with a tiny bathroom and even smaller kitchen. Hahaha Regardless to say I ended up on the couch many nights, or staying with friends.
Now that our lives have gone completly different ways we are able to get along most the time. Although she is the sibling I have had the most serious and biggest fights with, she will always be the one im closest to. I Love her!!

3 comments:

  1. shut the eff up you lived in Dacono, Co?!?!?! we lived there too way back in the day when i was in like 2nd grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL seriously? that is wild. I lived in Dacono from k-7!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww how sweet. :) I know what you mean, I've lived with my sister a few different times and if we live together, we hate eachother, but when we are apart we are closer than ever :D

    ReplyDelete