Sunday, February 2, 2014

Julie portraits

So far up until this year I had never done a portrait session, aside from my maternity session with Kacie, I have only really worked with couples and families!! But as a way to really see what type of photography is for me, I am trying to do all sorts of photography!!

So far I really love working with families, but I love taking pictures of the places we are going. I am hoping to get to attempt a few other varieties of people to see where I really want to end up. I hope to before we leave Germany attempt boudoir, newborn, kids, pets and senior!

But with that being said I think my first portrait session turned out really well, I need more practice helping my subject get into the positions I am looking for, but I think finding models once it gets warmer shouldn't be a problem!








I am always looking for and welcoming anyone who wants to get pictures done by me!! I don't currently charge anything and you will get 6 edits on my facebook page, and a disc of full size :D So if you want pictures message me!

johannessabrina@gmail.com

Please keep an eye out in the next month or two I will be getting a new official webpage for photography!!

No comments:

Post a Comment