Friday, March 21, 2014

Book Review: Maze Runner


This book series really deserves a long drawn out review! But the thing about a suspense thriller like this trilogy is that if you do a review and people read the review they are gonna totally get spoilers and I think EVERYONE should read this book series with out having any idea what is going to happen on the next page.

I read this entire series in a matter of 1.5 months that is like 2 weeks each. I would sit down and just read for hours at a time. I even got Dustin really into this book. I can't tell you much about the story lines due to the fact that any hint will give away a lot of the story. But basically this book is about a boy named Thomas and his fight to survive.

I would rate this book series a 5 stars out of 5. It was suspenseful all the way to the end. There was action all the way up to the last page of the last book. I was sad to have the series end but the ending was actually satisfying! I think anyone who has the chance should pick up this book now. To make it even more exciting, they are putting out a movie this summer of the first book. So read it now so you can be ready to watch the movie in time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment