Monday, August 18, 2014

Things we checked off the Birthday Bucket List!

So I don't know how many of you remember the  Birthday Bucket List I posted in April? Well it was off another blog and had a great list of things that will get you out of your normal routine and help you make some new memories with your family and friends! If you wanna see the list and join in on our adventure you can find it HERE.

Travel somewhere you’ve never been. We went to Prague and had the best trip ever find it HERE.

Go to a concert. We went to One Republic, The Script, and American Authors it was an amazing concert and it was great hanging out with my cousins I hadn't seen in some time!

Take a class to further your education or learn a fun new skill I am taking a computer class that starts today!! Woohoo!!

Get out of debt. So this one wasn't something we accomplished since April, but we have no debt!!

Get at least 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep.  I have been lucky a few times, mostly because I have been going to bed around 9 or earlier.

Wear RED lipstick.  So this is something I actually like doing and I just wore some the other day for family pictures. And Dustin even did this one :D

Learn how to take better pictures.  As you all know I am very passionate about photography, so I am almost always reading articles, watching CreativeLive and Practicing!!





I can't wait to keep checking things off of the list!! I love bucket lists if you can't tell that and having resolutions and goals to reach!! It makes me feel super accomplished when I can put crosses through things on the list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment