Saturday, January 3, 2015

Friday Favorites Week 1 (2015)

So I am excited to start this series for you guys!! So not off on the best foot since I am already a day late. But I intend to write every Friday talking about what we did during the week and keeping everyone up to date on the little fun things we are up to!!

This week for all purposes is going to include just the first 2 days of the year!! So it won't be very exciting!!

We started out this year as we have the last 2 years. Only this year since it was already 930 and Kyra was refusing to go to bed, we let her stay up with us to midnight. And she was a little trooper much to our surprise!!

Daddy was falling asleep but Kyra was holding strong. Don't mind my fat foot.

 Than at about 15 mins before midnight we headed out to the fields where we have watched the fireworks for 2 years now. Much to our sadness it was way to foggy and you could really only see the fireworks that were being shot off right next to us. But luckily the fog didn't keep the Germans from coming out and shooting of the fireworks they had. So Kyra had a good time watching all the Boom Booms!!

Daddy and Kyra enjoying the Fireworks.
New years Kiss, followed by like 20 more with Kyra she LOVES when we kiss lol!
Our first family picture of the year!!!



































Than on the 2nd we had another doctors appointment. Darren is a growing boy. At 35+3 weeks old he is already almost 8 lbs and 20 inches. He is following in his sisters footsteps on being a massive baby!! However, this time my body seems to know what it's doing and he should be here way before being overdue like she was. Well at least he isn't going to have a choice, because the Doctors all seem to agree that he needs to come out early, and being so large the only way is going to be a csection!!

My goofy girl hanging out new years day!!
So with this blog since it is really short I am gonna include a few of my favorite products right now...I won't do this all the time. But sometimes it is really nice to know what people like and don't like :D

My Favorites:


Aveeno 24 Hour Moisturizer: I use this all the time, on my belly and everywhere. I think this is the first bottle of lotion this big that I have gone through this fast!!

Briogeo Deep Conditioner: I got this sample size which has lasted 3 treatments in my Ipsy bag and I am in love!!! My hair always feels so healthy. Will be finishing it off and ordering a full size!!

Stridex facial wipes: I only use the green kind. But I swear by these. I have been using them since high school. And I have tried other cleansers more expensive and nothing works as well!!

Be Delectable Coconut and creme hand lotion: This was also an Ipsy bag product. It makes my hands feel like heaven. I love it for winter time!! And the smell is delicious I wanna eat it!!

Hot Tot Curl Serum: I got this stuff for Kyra's hair. It is amazing, it makes her curls perfect and it smells great. It is nice that it doesn't weight her hair down, I don't want to put a lot of product in her hair and this stuff is made specially for kids :D


Least Favorite Product right now:

NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara: I got this in an Ipsy bag and was excited to try out a new mascara....This stuff is HORRIBLE!!! If you get any water of any sort near it, or you touch your eyes at all etc...You will automatically turn into a raccoon it is scary!! It is the most smudgy gross mascara I have ever used!!








No comments:

Post a Comment