Monday, September 21, 2015

The one with the first day of Fall!!!




Monday: hey everyone!!! It's finally the first week of my favorite season!! Sadly Texas hasn't appeared to get the message about that however :( not sure it will. But at least we are going home next month so I'll get some cool temperatures!!! But we decided to make this fall week for school too!! So this morning Kyra and I did a bunch of activities with a fall theme, read fall books we got from the library, and counted leaves and acorns!! It was a fun school day for us!! The rest of the day we watched Disney shows, napped and played ponies like every normal day!!

Oh did I mention today is Dustin and I's anniversary. Yup the kid has been married to me for 6 years now and we have been together for almost 7 years!! That seems absolutely crazy to me!! But still just as happy!!

When he got home I drug him out for dinner with money I made from shoots, we had Red Lobster, and DQ and I still managed to stay healthy for the most part!! Came home and powered through my leg day!! Feeling really confident about my workouts!! Ready for the change up next week!! And to share my results so far!!



Tuesday: So Elmo is coming to town tomorrow so we switched craft day to today!! We made lots of crafts that were fall related!! And then spent lots of time just playing!! I will be doing an update about preschool Friday with pictures from all our crafts and activities we have done so far!! It has been a lot of fun, and she still tells me about things she learned in week 1 and that makes my heart so happy!!

This afternoon while doing dishes and trying not to go crazy from Kyras persistent bugging me, I was in  a really weird mood where I was on the brink, like if something good or happy happened I'd be in a really good mood and if something bad or annoying happened I'd be in a terrible mood. Dustin came home from work with some really frustrating news and I'll bet you can guess how the rest of the evening went. Today was supposed to be cardio day and I'm sure I'll regret it, but I skipped out because by the time we got home from getting groceries it was already almost 730 Darren needed to get to bed, and so I couldn't drag him to the park to walk. Yes I could have gone alone, but I think Arby's and a bath is way more appealing tonight.






Wednesday: So we originally planned to go to an Elmo reading thing!! But since Christa was clear across town and we weren't really sure about where the Elmo thing was. So we decided to go browse Target and Petco, instead! The kids were all a little fussy so it didn't last too long but it was nice getting out of the house regardless!!

The kids both took long naps and it was wonderful!! After nap we played in Darren's room and then watched frozen and cuddled. Poor Darren wasn't feeling great I think he is teething! Then this evening we Skyped with Dustins parents for the first time in a while!!  Powered through my workout, probably could have done it twice!! But my arms are looking so strong!! Cardio tomorrow and gotta make up for yesterday!! Oh yeah we realized after bedtime Darren turned 8 months today!! So I'll have an update tomorrow on his chunky butt!! 



Thursday: Well I started to get very motiveted while doin laundry last night to start doing fall cleaning!! I want so badly to have a little less clutter. We are collectors of things but I have had a hard time considering buying some cool new stuff with the fact we have a pretty full house already!! So maybe if I move the rest of the stuff we don't need anymore into the garage we will be able to have a garage sale come spring!!

This morning was story time which went perfect with our fall theme we have been working on all week. We made fall bookmarks!! Then came home for lunch and naps, and a big cup of coffee so I can get to cleaning!!

So both naps and cleaning didn't really happen!! But coffee did so that's a plus!! The rest of the evening was spent dealing with cranky kids, almost cutting my finger off cutting up veggies for dinner, and Thursday night cardio!! 







Friday: Today was like the longest day, not in a bad way but it just seemed to continue forever!! We spent most the morning hanging out with Christa and the kids just chilling!! We were gonna do pictures but just didn't end up getting around to it!! 

After they left Kyra and I watched a couple movies and listened to the little bit of thunder that came through. And playing dress up, she loves wearing moms shoes, and Chapstick!! And I love trying out new makeup, sorta new lol! 

Then I was off to Bunco!! Which is always a good time!! If for no other reason then the yummy food!!




Saturday: We were up and out the door before 10 to take Kyra to a build it workshop!! She made a wood firetruck!! It was a really fun project!! Afterwards we grabbed lunch and came home for the kids to nap!! I managed to sneak out and go to Amanda's house for her baby shower!! It was so cute, and I was happy to socialize with her and her other friends!!

Later on we had Christa and the kids over for dinner and her and I got dressed up and headed out to check out the local country bar. We got there around 930 and enjoyed watching all the 2-step and line dancing, but around 11 it changed to hip hop and like 90's and 2000's makeup so we were kinda over it and were home pretty early.


 Sunday: After a late night, in which I managed to not sleep at all. Yay stress. Anyways we woke up and enjoyed the morning with Christa and the kids!! Haha we did a baby battle to the death over a donut haha it was funny at first then they just payed there and nom nomed on the donuts!! And we did little makeup princess pictures with the girls!!


No comments:

Post a Comment