Sunday, March 27, 2016

Kyra is 4 years old!!!




Nicknames: Kyra Bug


Clothing size: 4t-5t


Personality: Well I suppose it comes with the age, she has become a very independent and bratty little thing!! She intentionally doesn't listen, talks back, and does things when she is told not to. But over all she is pretty sweet. She loves her brother and plays for large amounts of time together!!

Things I Could Do Without:  your attitude.....I fear for high school if you are starting this young.


Item/Toy We Love The Most: Puzzles, coloring books, and paint keeps you busy.

Item/Toy You Love The Most: Monkeys, and My Little Ponies

Things I’m Loving Most Right Now:  Some of the super sweet things you say. Even when you are being an absolute terror you come back and say things that are just too sweet!


Things You’re Loving Most Right Now: Riding your new bike, movies, bubbles, and running around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment