Friday, May 6, 2016

The Last Girl Review





This book was also free, however, not for review. At the beginning of each month if you are an AmazonPrime member you get a free book a month from a list they send you!! This book caught my attention and was really nice to read between all the sci-fi and fantasy novels.

This books starts out in facility that is filled with people but only 6 girls. The world is falling apart when female babies stop being born for no real reason. And the country is doing everything in their power to save the last remaining girls and save humanity!! But how far will they go, before the girls can't take it anymore??

The story had twists and turns you NEVER SEE COMING. All the way to the end. It's the first of a three part series that hasn't even been finished writing!!

I am obsessed with this book, I could have kept reading this story for weeks straight!! And I'm seriously sad that I have to wait til September to buy the next book. And will be spending the money in he second book, it's totally worth it!!!

So this book gets a 5 out of 5 stars, not a doubt in my mind!!


No comments:

Post a Comment