Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July!!

We had a great day, we made sugar cookies with Kyra she covered her face in flour super cute!!! And she got to wear her tutu again I love her!! Gonna have to do my workout tomorrow tho cuz after walking 2+ miles in the heat I'm not feeling that great :(






Topic of the Day: Describe your relationship with your parents.

Well I have been living over an ocean away from them for quite some time now and so I only get to see them once a year. So it is always a nice time to hang out with them when we can. I try to Skype with them as often as possible. We Skype with my mom at least 2-3 times a week, and Kyra just loves to see grandma :) My dad works a lot, so we have a hard time catching him when he is home, and when Kyra is awake. I love them both a lot and wish we lived closer so I could see them more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment