I can't do my workouts inside or outside until like 9 when it has cooled down enough you can at least breathe. I don't know why German's don't believe in Air conditioning but It is so hot when there is no breeze or rain to cool the day down. And even the A/C in like the PX or Entertainment Center aren't all that effective.
Topic of the Day: List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
1. Study harder, you could have easily been straight a's instead of ab's!!
2. Don't worry so much about fitting in, being yourself is better in the long run, high school drama is just that.
3. Don't let boys control your life. It will surprise you who is really the important ones in the long run!
4. Be nicer to your parents, cuz when you become one you will feel like such a bad person for the way you acted.
5. Find your passion and follow it!!
6. Get more involved in 4-H its really good for your resume, and teaches you great leadership.
7. Don't cut your hair short, it looks good but long hair is more fun.
8. Go fishing, hunting, 4 wheeling, mudding, all the fun stuff while you can because you may not always live where you can do those things.
9. Enjoy being young while you can.
10. Make true friends and keep them around they are harder to come by the older you get.
This was pretty hard for me to come up with. But I really would love to do another one of these in 10 years from now see what more I have learned.