Sunday, February 17, 2013

Project 52: Still Life

          Sorry I keep skipping things in the order of this challenge. But some are really hard to take like the city lights, it is VERY rare that I am out late enough to see the city lights. And the fog is hard to get unless you are up and outside early in the morning. So I will eventually find a time to take both those pictures by the end of the year just obviously not on time.

         With that this weeks theme is Still Life something I can do in the comfort of my own home! I was thinking about all the original idea's I could come up with. But than my husband came home Valentines night with these beautiful yellow roses. And it was all I could do to not take 1000's of pictures. I don't get flowers very often so when I do I get really excited.

         But sadly as my friend has been helping me work with my camera she is going to be disappointed that I used my auto on this picture it seems that it focuses better on close ups when it is on that setting. Cuz it won't let me use the Macro button on manual. But I have been using Manual 90% of the time now as I understand what it all means now.

Here is my picture of the rose:

1/70   f3.1    iso 400
I am happy to know that if I read those number I have a better chance of replicating this picture on my own in Manual.

For complete list of all pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolutions which has links to all of my project 52 blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment