Saturday, August 24, 2013

17 months!

Nicknames: Kyra Bug, Bug, Bunny, Fluffy Butt, Butterfly, princess

Clothing Size:  18 months and some 24 months

Personality:  Haha if you didn't have one before you certainly do now. You do things just to see what our reaction will be. You laugh when you do something you think is funny and watch our faces to see if you should be sad. I think you learn new things everyday and are just amazing me with your brilliance!

Things I Could Do Without:  Well again its going to be Jet Lag. Its been a year and I had forgotten the pain of getting a child back on a sleep routine that is opposite of the one they were living the past month.

Item/Toy We Love The Most: My camera. With everything cute you are doing and now our family really getting to know you I just wanna be recording all day!!

Item/Toy You Love The Most:  Horses and books. You are constantly bringing me both. You make all your horses kiss each other its so cute.

Things I’m Loving Most Right Now: Watching you learn. You are repeating words and signing animals. You sing songs back to me. And watching you run around playing with Shade again. I sure did miss those giggles and watching you two play a match made in heaven!

Things You’re Loving Most Right Now:  Being able to run. You are like a little turbo. You love being home and keeping me up at night but the darn cute things you do when its the middle of the night make it worth it. Like carrying the baby doll around and patting her back when it cries. HEART MELTED!



No comments:

Post a Comment