Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Project 52: Mother

This was the last photo for the project that I got on my trip. I can't say I personally know this mother daughter combo. I was invited through my sister to go to a birthday party at one of her "seeing hands"(sorry if I got that wrong) friends. My sister and all of these mothers are such amazingly strong women and so are their husbands. I can not imagine living with such a difficult thing to surpass. I believe 100 percent that all of these kids will grow up to be as normal as any other child and will have no disadvantage in the long run, but as a child having to learn that your world is a little different than others has to be challenging and confusing. 
But while sitting on the sidelines, taking pictures and just soaking up these wonderful people, I took this picture of mother daughter. It was just too precious!! I don't know their names, and may never see them again but they inspired me for this topic!!
 


For complete list of all pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolutions which has links to all of my project 52 blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment