Friday, August 23, 2013

Project 52: Patriotic

Hey everyone, I am back, yes I realize that in the last month I was very absent. Thanks to your support that hasn't effected my stats cuz my views are still going up!!! So thanks for sticking around even when I am only around sparingly.

We are going through yet another bout of jet lag so if this and the next week or so of blogs seem a little strung out and confusing I apologize as my time is all messed up right now.

But while I was stateside for the last month I did have a chance to get a few of my picture challenge pictures done!! And I am really excited to share them with you!! But with needing to edit them, and also a huge batch of senior pictures I took of my nephew (my first time doing something so official). So I have a lot of work to get caught up on. Also have plans to start working on the scrapbook for Kyra's first year and a half now, and hopefully get sometime for painting!

But as promised here is the first of a few project 52 updates coming this week. Than we will be on to a really fun fall blog series I am hoping to start in September!! Along with getting back on the working out train!!

The theme for this picture is Patriotic. I couldn't think of a more deserving person than my grandfather. He has this flag hung up every day, it is beautiful with all my grandmothers flowers. It even had a spotlight in Dustin and I's wedding!!


I love everything about this picture the colors are so vivid. Sadly I unknowingly had a smudge on my lens, that you may be able to notice :( But regardless I feel this picture does the Patriotic theme justice!!


For complete list of all pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolutions which has links to all of my project 52 blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment