Tuesday, October 29, 2013

19 months old such a big girl!!












Nicknames: Kyra Bug, Bug, Fluffy Butt, Butterfly, Booger

Clothing Size: 24 months-2T

Personality: Oh man I have to say I think we have hit terrible twos early!! Although you are still a fun loving, and happy girl. If someone tells you no, or takes away something you can't have you break down into hysterics. I hope this is just because of your teeth that are coming in a long with all the other fun stuff that has been going on with you!!

Things I Could Do Without:  Fevers, screaming in the middle of the night, and your teeth hurting you so much.

Item/Toy We Love The Most:  The Ipad. Sometimes when I am doing homework or cooking it really helps to distract you. You are so smart, you even no how to open the pbs app.




Item/Toy You Love The Most:
Your motorcycle, and moms bed. You love to drive between my legs over and over!!! And playing under the covers, just spending time together!!

Things I’m Loving Most Right Now: When we lay on the bed or under the covers and whisper, pretend to sleep and just do a lot of giggling that ends in lots of kisses!!


Things You’re Loving Most Right Now: Playing in the leaves, and going on walks while it is still warm! And carrying around lady bugs!!



No comments:

Post a Comment