Wednesday, May 29, 2013

14 months old already!!

Nicknames: Kyra Bug, Bug, Bunny, Fluffy Butt, Butterfly

Clothing Size:  Starting to roll up into 18 months tops but still 12 months pants

Personality:  You are crazy cute, you just love to play and play, we even have fun games of tag!! You make me smile every day with telling me your thoughts and tho its a lot of jibber jabber you sure know what you mean!! I love how independent you are!!

Things I Could Do Without: The attitude you have sometimes when you don't get your way, you ignoring me, and how much of a pain you make diaper changing!!

Item/Toy We Love The Most: Wreck it Ralph!! It keeps you entertained or should I say in a trance while we need to get things done.

Item/Toy You Love The Most: Does Shade count? you two are so freaking cute together!!

Things I’m Loving Most Right Now: How proud you are of everything you do, they way you giggle when your playing with Shade, and watching you figure out how to do things for yourself you are so smart!!

Things You’re Loving Most Right Now: Running around like a crazy person, going to the park to play, or just going on walks. Playing with Shade and helping her eat!!


No comments:

Post a Comment