Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Have 3 months really already passed?

Nicknames: Kyra Bug, Bug, Bunny, Fluffy Butt, Butterfly

Clothing Size:  Pretty much all 18 months with just a few 12 months here and there.

Personality:  I can't even describe how much fun you are. Often during the day I catch myself saying aloud your the cutest kid ever!! You make my heart smile watching you learn and laugh.

Things I Could Do Without: The waking up in the middle of the night you have been doing lately. Mommy needs that time to finish homework love.

Item/Toy We Love The Most: Wreck it Ralph!! Still your favorite movie, and nothing calms you down quicker than slipping that in when you are tired or cranky.

Item/Toy You Love The Most: Seems as tho lately you have been playing less with your toys and more with getting into anything you can reach!!

Things I’m Loving Most Right Now: Watching you learn! You are so smart and seem to amaze me everyday with the little things you do. I love when you grab my cellphone and walk around the house having a conversation with imaginary people on it. I can only imagine in 14 years from now when I am writing these when I see you on a cell phone how my thoughts will be the exact opposite.

Things You’re Loving Most Right Now: Playing with your best friend Shade. Its apparent that she is your favorite toy! You even pick up her toys squeak them and throw them for her to bring back!! You often can be found climbing into her kennel with her also just to hang out, or her into your cardboard play house with you!!


1 comment:

  1. Wish you were closer for me to play with her too!!! Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete