Saturday, December 21, 2013

21 Month old Bebe!!



Nicknames: Kyra Bug, Bug, Booger

Clothing Size: 2T

Personality: Your personality is changing everyday and really is different every single days. Somedays you are a comidian and think you are the funniest person around. Others you wake up with more sass than someone as small as you should. But most the time you are so sweet, and love to give out hugs and kisses to anyone willing to recieve them.


Things I Could Do Without:  Attitude. You are always ignoring me or thinking its funny when I tell you no.


Item/Toy We Love The Most:  Christmas Movies. You seem to have your mama's Christmas spirit and love to watch them!

 
Item/Toy You Love The Most: Puzzles and books. Although we don't do them as often as we maybe should, you love when we do.

Things I’m Loving Most Right Now: You putting your hand out for me to hold so you can lead me places you want us to go together. When you sneak up on me and laugh your head off.

 
Things You’re Loving Most Right Now: Chasing Shade up and down the hall, playing in bed with mom, and reading and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment