Sunday, January 6, 2013

1st week update

    This is just going to be a quick update. Finished the first 7 days of Insanity Asylum. I am very proud that I have managed to keep up with it. And I feel so much healthier it is wonderful. Plus every time I do each workout (2 if of which I have repeated already)  I feel more confident and able to finish it with less struggle. That allows me to push myself even more. Today I let my head touch the ground doing push-ups and the puddle that ensued would normally gross someone out but I felt so happy about knowing I am working my ass off literally! Just as a way to track my progress I am going to post pictures from before, and one current to see when/if you can start seeing the difference. 3 more weeks til I graduate Asylum Stay tuned to see how things continue to go.





I don't feel that there is much difference. And I haven't lost any weight yet but, that will NOT discourage me from pushing just as hard everyday!!

2 comments:

  1. Very good! I can't wait to see how we all look at the end of the month. It's crazy that we're all doing it at the same time, and didnt plan it! -Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be so glad you took before, during, and after photos. One of the number one regrets I have heard from friends who have made progress is that they didn't have the guts to take some pictures before they put in the work. It's hard to see how far you've come if you don't look at where you started. Go you!

    ReplyDelete