Thursday, January 31, 2013

Project 52: Drink Up

     I took on this photography challenge as a way to get to know my camera. And I can say after only 3 weeks I am certainly learning A LOT. I have pulled out the manual learned the terms and am starting to put together how each factors in to how the other works. Now I really have got to get out and find better things to take pictures of. I had some great ideas for this but with a slightly rushed (NOT wanting to get further behind) manner; I had hubby bear make me some of his awesome, yet slightly messy looking Cocoa.

    This is my favorite drink of the winter time. I love it with a shot of Baileys and makes me feel all warm inside.






        I have learned how to take pictures in low light with out flash. By using my aperture and ISO. And now have learned when I have good lighting if I want my pictures to be clear not grainy I have to adjust my ISO back again. That was where I was faltering.

For complete list of all pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolutions which has links to all of my project 52 blogs.

1 comment:

  1. http://readysetsnap.blogspot.ca/2013/07/project-52-week-drink-up.html

    ReplyDelete