Sunday, January 27, 2013

Finished The Asylum

So I have to say that I did quit the program like 2 days early due to my knees not being able to really handle the jumping around and squats. I loved the program but now we are going to work on doing some yoga, and Pilates to tone up more and take it easy.  So that being said I am so super proud of my progress!!! You can totally tell there is a difference. And according to the scale this morning I have finally lost 2 lbs yeah that is not much, but  you can tell I have gained muscle!!!

So here are the final pictures :) I'll show you a month from now how the new workouts are treating me too!! Thanks for sticking with me through Insanity!! I loved all the support I got!!


1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I can definitely see a change. Even though you're not doing the insanity workouts don't use it as an excuse not to work out at all! Keep up the good work. :-)

    ReplyDelete