Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ooooh new hair!!

     Yay!! So I decided with the upcoming spring...ha if it ever fully gets here. I needed some new color in my hair! I haven't had anything really done with my hair since last July so it needed a little trim also. So I put on my brave girl panties after having a friend get her hair done recently and it turned out amazing. So I got a hold of the girl who did hers, and scheduled an appointment before I could talk myself out of it. I have a hard time spending money on myself so I tend to bail if I think about it too long, I start to feel guilty.

    But I am so amazingly pleased with the results she did such a great job, and was on point with how much I wanted cut. And the color is fantastic!!

Here is a before and After:




And one with make up where I look a lot more pulled together lol:


1 comment: