Thursday, April 4, 2013

Project 52: Man Made

Okay I guess my complaints about paris are a bit shadowed by the fact it has some beautiful architecture. Beautiful OLD architecture.  That all and all amazes me. These buildings are so intricate, and detailed and well did I mention Beautiful??? So even tho the city itself is kind of dirty and the people can be rude, if you could go into town all alone and look at the pretty stuff Paris would blow your mind!! 

With this subject I found 2 of many many buildings that i just adored. I really wish I had been more careful watching my exposure as I ended up over exposing it and for the sake of this project I am trying to go the entire year with out doing ANY editing so what you see is what I took. But I guess that is part of the learning experience. I will know better for next time. I loved this building so much because of the hearts in the windows...I know you guys probably think I am obsessed with hearts and snowmen but it was just so pretty.


 

And of course the main thing Paris is known for is the Eiffel Tower. I think the part that amazes me so much about this is it's sheer size. And to know that little tiny men can build such a bewildering structure. Although it was really bright I though this angle was awesome!! Probably is all over the internet like this but I am pleased how it turned out. I feel like this picture turned out how I wanted. And I like that although I didn't capture the entire statue, I managed to show such a wonderful point of view that unless you are able to visit it you wouldn't get the chance to see.



For complete list of all pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolutions which has links to all of my project 52 blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment