Sunday, March 17, 2013

It's my Birthday!!

        So today is my Birthday. I never try to make a big deal out of it as I hate to be disappointed when plans become a let down. But there is always 1 or 2 friends who make me feel special each year and they have to be the most awesome people in my life!!
      This year my amazing friend Danielle bought me the cookware from Rachel Ray I have been wanting, and some really cute owl towels and we are going to lunch later today!! She has been one of my best friends here pretty much since the day we landed. I don't think honestly we would be where we are if she hadn't taken us under her wing and helped as much as she has!!!
       And the other one that is spoiling me this year is Cristina. She has planned a whole night out where her, me and Sarah are gonna go out get Sushi and go from there. Going to over all be a great night and a break from being a mom for the night. I can not wait!!!


      Now aside from me being excited about my birthday I decided today is as good of day as any to thank all my family and friends who have been such a help in getting this blog to where it is today. I may never be a huge internet sensation, but it is great to see that every post I post gets about 15-100 views!! And that is just the support I need to continue to keep posting.

     Almost 3 years ago I started this blog primarily as a place to go to express my feelings and help me get through what was easily one of the most difficult years of my life with Dustin's first deployment. I have had the same 7 followers through out the years. But although I may not have more followers it is very obvious that more people have become readers of my blog. This Christmas season was a great one for me and although I haven't been as organized since I try to continue to post daily with fun interesting stuff to keep you coming back. I will warn you tho there will not be as much in the next 2 weeks as we are gonna be super busy with my Dad and Brother coming into town!!!

     But that just means there will be a ton of new pictures and stories to tell about more adventures in Germany and France!!! Well I was gonna write this a few days ago when my blog hit the 3333 views mark, but now 50+ views later I finally got around to it. SO THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!! I would love to hear more from you as my comments are pretty low. Let me know how you feel about my blog. What I should start doing more of, less of, etc....


And just for the fun of it here is my little monkey celebrating her last 1st Holiday man time has flown!!! She does it in style, like a proper Irish women would, with a nice spot of tea!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment