Monday, February 23, 2015

Darren is already 1 month






Nicknames: Dare, Bubba, Buddy

Clothing Size: 3-6 months

Personality: you are such a quiet little guy, mostly just hang out and watch faces or sleep. Only get mad when you think you are hungry, which is like always!!

Things I Could Do Without: you eating for like 2 mins than falling asleep and being hungry again just 5 mins later, it wears me out and ties me down to the table having to nurse constantly, but I'm sure you will get into a more routine nursing schedule soon!!

Item/Toy We Love The Most: the Boppy Lounger! It's nice to have a place for you to hang out!!

Item/Toy You Love The Most: not really interested in toys yet.

Things I’m Loving Most Right Now:  I am loving your little smiles, and watching you get stronger everyday as you are able to hold your head up longer and longer!!

Things You’re Loving Most Right Now: being cuddled and watching Kyra play!

I can't believe your first month is already past...you have grown so much already and getting stronger everyday!! Can't wait to get to know your personality more and more each day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment