Friday, July 17, 2015

Heather's Family Pictures

A few weeks back I decided to enlist 4 people from my personal Facebook page who live here in town to come get family pictures done by me for free so I could test out some of the locations I had found for pictures!!! Heather was the first lovely family I worked with!

We went to Central Texas College and had a great time chasing ducks, and then hoping they didn't come back and chase us towards the end! She has two adorable older kids who were so much fun to take pictures of. Her son in specific denied liking having his picture taken, but was a ham and kept asking me to take more!! She also has the tiniest most precious little newborn daughter who is just around a month old.

The pictures turned out great and I can say this may be one of my favorite locations to work at!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment