Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Planner update!

So it's been a couple weeks since I did an update!!! I want to show my past three weekly spreads!! They have been kinda hit and miss but I am learning the whole decorating bit still.




I am pretty much obsessed with the Pirates one I enjoyed looking at it all week last week! This week just didn't turn out how I was picturing it, but alas it's just one week and it's not the end of the world. One more week of generally blue and red themed stickers then I am going to do mostly pink and green for August and I have a few stickers coming to go with that!!!

In the past couple weeks I got a few more stickers from etsy.



And I got this super cute sticker book from Michels they have more in other Michels but our Michels in Temple was a bit disappointing so may have to try again!!

So if you are enjoying seeing my planner stuff let me know!! I enjoy showing them off and decorating them, and would love to get some friends involved in the fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment