Friday, July 17, 2015

The one we started working out together

Monday: okay so weekly blogs have been lacking pictures and I am sure you have noticed...,but my stinking iPad doesn't have much in the way of storage I'm talking I have the bare minimum in apps and stuff so I have more storage for pictures and videos cuZ I hate taking them off and not having them if I want them. But today is gonna be another IPad dump so I can take some new pictures during the weeks!! Monday is goin as usual....cleaning, playing, basically just getting back to the weekly routine after we enjoyed our weekend!! This morning Dustin surprised me by doing a load of dishes!!! Our dishwasher was acting wierd so it was by hand so kind of a big deal....so that was awesome!! The mechanic came and doesn't see anything wrong with the dishwasher just recommended something to clean out the pipes in case, but said unless it appears to get worse to continue using it!! Spent a little bit editing and most the day uploading our YouTube video!!! It's longer than I expected so yay!!! Hope you guys like it!! They will get better as we learn more about editing!! Going to get a workout in, edit pictures, and sneak in a bath tonight I think!! Yup still didn't get the iPad cleared off maybe sometime tomorrow!


Tuesday: So I have no idea what happened last night I don't even remember going to bed. And at some point last night Kyra crawled in and slept with us...I know not when. I woke up and she was still there asleep...wierd guess I was just really tired!! This morning we met up with the girls at a splash pad and the kids had so much fun!! Yet somehow Darren and I were both more worn out than Kyra again!! Bedtime tonight will be glorious!! When Dustin gets home we are off to get groceries...bad idea with it being pay day and all but we are still trying to get back to a normal spending rate and are back to living almost pay check to pay check again...it will get better as we get a handle on what money is expendable, and we are done buying things we need for the house!! Got edits to do tonight hopefully I will get most of them done tonight!!

















Wednesday: We had a really super fun day today!! All morning was uneventful just daily chores and hanging out!! Darren made it all the way up onto his hands and knees I was so excited...my mom gets here in 19 days and I think his goal is to crawl before she gets here!! After a really big lunch, because Kyra thought she was starving all morning, we had Jaiden over while Julie went to her big Gender reveal appointment!!! She is having a boy!!! The kids played long and hard, and we're super worn out when he left. We decided we are going to do mostly baby led weaning with Darren like we did with Kyra, where we just offer them, soft small pieces and they learn to feed themselves and eat real food not pureees all that often. This week we are working on avacado and bananas, he loves them both....he got a couple bites of watermelon today tho too!! Both are out for the night with no fight!! What a great day!! Tomorrow we are just hanging out at home, and I am trying to get more things from the to do list done!! Because I wanna have most done before we enjoy our stay cation with my mom!!!



Thursday: Our relax day!! Got everything caught up and ready to go before a busy weekend!! Nothing else really happened, just me, the kids, and hanging out. It was family day on post meaning every Thursday Dustin gets home early :) we ran to Walmart for a couple things we needed!! Then came home for dinner and more relax time!! Talked him into a little walk after dinner then everyone was ready for bed!!







Friday and Saturday: we did litterally Nothing! Well I did something by myself. I went on a shoot and even picked up a cache while I was there that I noticed had been replaced!! Dustin pretty much spent the entire day playing video games.



Sunday: We spent the entire morning and afternoon geocaching!! To make another awesome video for you guys!! I plan to sit down this evening and edit it along with pictures from a session this evening. Thinking about packing sandwiches and bringing the kids so they can have some playtime at the park, even if Dustin isn't thrilled....which he isn't....too far from his precious Xbox!!! Have a fun, and calm week coming up!! Couple things to look forwards to.

No comments:

Post a Comment