Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Kyra Bug is 18 Months!!



Nicknames: Kyra Bug, Bug, Bunny, Fluffy Butt, Butterfly, Booger

Clothing Size: 24 months-2T

Personality: You crack me up. You are so funny, you love to say animal noises and you are amazing with all the new words you have been saying!! It may be just cuz I am your momma but I think you are the smartest baby ever!!

Things I Could Do Without:  The new set of temper tantrums. Throwing yourself, screaming, or pretty much just going limp when I am trying to get you to walk holding my hand when I have my arms full. Potty training lol it's stressful and doesn't combine well with trying to keep super busy so time will pass!

Item/Toy We Love The Most: Books! You are always bringing me books to read! Lots of different ones, we try to do 20 mins of reading time each day, help ya learn more words!!

Item/Toy You Love The Most:  Horses All the time everyday. I think the horse population in our house grows daily! Even when we go to other peoples houses you find the horses and carry them around like they are your babies!!

Things I’m Loving Most Right Now: Everything about you!! I really enjoy our days now! There is always an adventure to be had. I can't imagine not being around you for a day, you make me a very happy person


Things You’re Loving Most Right Now: Playing games, and dancing with mommy!! You also love going on walks and see everything around us. Your such a happy baby and love anytime you have with your friends too!













No comments:

Post a Comment