Monday, September 9, 2013

My Kyra is Loved

      I was just going to do a little blog about the letters I made for Kyra's room finally, but thought it would be a great opportunity to showcase all the wonderful things that have been personally made for Kyra's room.

 I made Kyra's letters with simple wood letters and scrapbook papers that matched the room.



This is a quilt made for her by her Great Grandma Hupp.



This one was made for her by her Godmother/Aunt Beth



This is from her Cousin/Aunt Ana.



This one her Aunt Tami made.



The bow hanger I made before she was born.



The butterfly chandelier was made by Dustin and I before she was born.



The canvas Art I made.



The stone with the bear painting her Great Grandma Goldstedt painted on a rock her Great Grandma found on a trip to New Mexico for her and I.



And the Mirror on her Door I made for her :D


No comments:

Post a Comment