Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Kyra sees Santa

Hello everyone!!! I sweat I didn't fall off the planet just been busy, and sick so I have been spending less time worrying about this blog until this morning I realized I have pictures that need shared by Christmas! And that this year is very very quickly ending and I wanted to finish out with all these blogs I had planned. Hopefully I will get most of them done in the next 7 days. If not oh well!! I already managed to blog as many times as I had originally planned for the year.

I have SO much to share next year I am very excited for 2015!


Putting up decorations!


Kyra is a doggy!!

No she isn't mad she was so excited to see Santa, she is just very shy!!


Thanks for the Candy Santa!!!







OMG I LOVE SPAGHETTI!

No comments:

Post a Comment