Monday, April 20, 2015

The Arellanos

So I think it was either Thursday or Friday evening I was looking at the stats on this blog when I looked at the all time views section!! And I was sitting at 19,989, I had just posted a new blog and wanted to stay up all night to see it hit 20,000 views!! It really isn't that many considering I have been writing this blog for 5 years, but in the last few months I have seen such a big increase of views and I appreciate you guys for all coming back, and reading. I know as of lately it has been mostly family stuff, and I am working on a new list of blogs here and there that may be more interesting for you!! This big move has just been the main thing on my brain lately!! So thanks again for coming back and reading!!

Now onto the point of this blog!! This photo shoot was very last min, but I was so happy to do it for them! As I know announcing your pregnancy to friends and family is always a big deal!! And very exciting when you aren't near by and it's a total surprise!! Here are my favorites!!






No comments:

Post a Comment