Monday, March 23, 2015

Prepping for the move: 70 days to go!

When I set out writing this new section for the blog I really thought every 10 days would be a good time difference between each blog, but here we are 20 days since I started out and still no new news. We are watching the days until we have to be out of here fly past. and yet somehow NO progress is being made. I still have lots of lists made, waiting to be checked off. We have sold more things and are slowly getting rid of the excess so we don't have to drag it along.

In these 10 days coming I am hoping still to get orders. But we also need to get Shade to the Vet to make sure she is up to date on shot and ready to go as most shots need to be done at least 60 days out. Except the check up that has to be done within the 10 days before travel. This is all IF Dustin decides to let us keep her. She has been a lot of trouble lately including growling and biting Kyra. So we aren't sure what we are going to do as re-homing may not be all that easy.

Wish I had more to report in with and I am sure as soon as those orders come in we will be running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get everything done in a matter of a few weeks no doubt. Gotta love the Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment