Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Darren is 4 months old!




Nicknames: Bubba, Chubba, Buddy, Dare, Monster

Clothing Size: a few 9 months Carters still fit but we are fitting comfortably in 12 months now.

Personality: I know I have said it before but you are just so dang happy!! You have started laughing and smiling at everything and coo all the time!! You are so sincerely happy, unless you are hungry or tired!!

Things I Could Do Without: Your need to be held by only mom when you are tired...both daddy and I dislike that for opposite reasons!!


Item/Toy We Love The Most: Well with everything in transit I would say the carseat as its the only place we can sort prop you up and let you sit on your own right now.

Item/Toy You Love The Most: Blue elephant and your elephant lovies!! Seeing a pattern here!! Haha.

Things I’m Loving Most Right Now: Your sweet sweet little giggles and when you give me suction kisses!! You are so precious!!


Things You’re Loving Most Right Now: Being tickled and watching your sister run around the empty house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment