Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Photography plans!! Exciting things coming soon!!

It feels like it has been forever since I was shooting regularly and as of right now I don't know exactly when I will be starting back up. Due to the fact I need to know when our stuff will get here and I will be able to have the computer to do edits! But until then I will be day dreaming and planning all my ideas out.

Another thing that may cause my photography to detour will be finding out whether or not Dustin will be deploying with his unit. If he is that will greatly limit my ability to do photoshoots while he is gone.

But I felt like I was too excited to not tell you what my plans for photography here are. 

Let's start out with prices and what the packages will look like including what you can expect to pay a little bit extra for.

Regular Session: $80

1 hour session
Up to 6 people included*
30 digital images on an online gallery
Permission to print

*Additional people can be included for extra charge.

Mini Session: $50

30 min session
Up to 4 people included
10 digital images on an online gallery
Permission to print.

Additional fees:

Extra people in regular session: $5 per person
Images burned on a cd: $5 per cd


The online gallery I will be using is going to include an option for you to download for free. It also is attached to a printing company that can print your images in very good quality. But of course you are welcome to take your images anywhere you prefer to be printed.

I will still be doing portraits, maternity, and family, kids and couples. And I am open to work with you to get exactly what you are looking for!!


Now the fun stuff I plan to do fun little deals probably once a month including discounts, and also monthly themed mini sessions, so be prepared to see lots more from me in the months to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment