So I decided to do another top 10 list!!! And I hope that you will all join in and add on.
- OBVIOUSLY: A Christmas Carol....Now the real question about this is which one is the best? I personally am a fan of the kid ones. Like Mickey Mouse and Muppets. Some of the ones with real actors kind of give me the creeps. I'm not sure what it is but they just do.
- The Christmas Story. This is just a classic. And I some day hope that my son wants a bbgun for Christmas just so that can be the year I introduce him to this movie!!!
- Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer. I love how old this movie is and yet you put it in and any kid will sit there and watch the whole show. It is such a feel good movie too.
- Frosty. Another one of those childhood classics that has been around forever and yet never gets old.
- Elf. This movie is the feel good movie for the holidays for me. It always gets me in the spirit. And I can't seem to figure out why it is that we don't own this movie!!
- The Santa Clause. All 3 Although the first 2 were the best. I was so obsessed with this movie when I was a kid. Tim Allen is a great actor and made the Christmas season great.
- The Grinch. This movie is a keeper. I know many grinches :P And they always melt when it comes to Christmas time :)
- Home Alone. Haha what kid didn't watch this show and sit there thinking OMG I wish that I was home alone and could set up all these traps around my house? I know its not totally a Christmas Movie per say but it happened around Christmas time :D
- Charlie Brown. This is totally one of my all time favorites. I love anything Charlie Brown. On our head board in our bedroom is the Charlie Brown Tree!! Yes I did even put Christmas stuff up in there. I feel like if I surround him completely he'll have to love Christmas LOL!
- Prep and Landing. This is a rather new movie compared to the rest, but I just think it is adorable!
So what are your favorites. I know that there are hundreds more movies out there? Lets here which ones you like to cuddle up and watch with your family!!!