Monday, December 17, 2012

Little Slice of Heaven

     Well one of my favorite things to do is make up recipes as I go...I had been making this one up in my head for about 2 weeks now just trying to perfect how it was gonna go. Lets just say if your my neighbor and are friendly with me you are gonna be showered in amazing food every once in a while! Not to say that my recipes don't go a bit haywire sometimes, but last night that was NOT the case.

      I made a delicious pie creation. It has no name at this time maybe one of you can come up with something for me to call it.


Yummy Pie

Ingredients:
1 Oreo Pie crust
1 container of whipped cream cheese(regular can be used but it probably will take a lot more stiring to get the fluffy texture.)
Peanut butter
Sugar
Box of Chocolate pudding
1 Banana

In a bowl mix together 3 big spoonfuls of the cream cheese, 2 big spoonfuls of peanut-butter until well blended. I did this by hand but It could probably be done in a blender or food processor if you wanted. Than I slowly added sugar until the mixture became sweet. For me it was about 1/4-1/3 of a cup of sugar, but just keep tasting until you like the flavor of it. Than carefully spread this along the bottom of the pie crust. I wasn't careful and this made it crack which made it ugly to serve. Next mix the pudding packet according to the package. If it has directions for making a pudding pie use those as you want it to end up a bit more solid.  Than pour the pudding on top. Last slice the banana into thin slices and arrange them on top. Put in the fridge to cool for at least 30 mins to let it set up a bit.


I hope you guys enjoy this recipe and try it out for Christmas Dinner, or frankly for any dinner...haha you could even eat it as dinner. Not to say that would be the healthiest choice LOL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment